Thursday

Celebrating With Vincent's Original Italian Sauce

The Original Vincent's Sauce MEDIUM Flavor 16ozSometimes we serve pasta at Halsey Street Grill...

Pasta Salad, Ziti or Lasagna.

Tonite I am cooking a special dinner to celebrate our New York Daily News Media Coverage.

I can't wait to wrap my tongue around the dinner I am cooking tonite.

Finding Vincent's original sauce online at Amazon recently for a reasonable price was a nice surprise for me. My favorite is the medium, it's hot but not "on fire" hot. I've decided to share it with YOU. If you've ever had Vincent's sauce at their world famous restaurant in NYC then YOU know that nothing can compare. Order YOURS Online Today From Amazon.com.

Try It.

Vincent's orginal sauce will give YOUR Italian cooked food zest.

Great variety, unique everyday pasta recipes.

We appreciate YOUR support!

WAIT BEFORE YOU GO...

What is your favorite type of food or recipe? 

Leave YOUR comment below and let me know what YOU think.

Celebrating With Vincent's Original Italian Sauce Brought To YOU BY Halsey Street Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation. Soul Food Done Right. YOUR Halsey Street Grill Comments and Feedback is Important and Appreciated. Thank YOU!